Time & Location
Sep 12, 2020, 12:00 AM EDT – Sep 27, 2020, 11:59 PM EDT
About the Event
Join The Fight Against Pediatric Osteosarcoma
September is a Pediatric Cancer Awareness month and we are holding a virtual cycling challenge event between September 12th - 27th 2020. This event gives a team or an individual a chance to win a jersey signed by world champion and Olympic gold medalist Chloe Dygert based on most miles covered by a Team* or an Individual.
* Team’s miles will be calculated by taking an average of overall teams miles and number of riders
Our goal is to raise $10K and to achieve this we were hoping to engage you in the event.
We will appreciate participating members to consider sponsoring us – See details here https://www.teamarnav.org/sponsor.
- Team members must register at https://www.teamarnav.org/events/tour-de-arnav – This purchase serves as their entry ticket to the event.
- The riders will ride and collect as many miles
- Everyone must report their miles via Strava by joining the challenge at club https://www.strava.com/clubs/698336
- Miles are tallied on Sunday using Strava app
- Have fun!